What I’m doing NOW to get ready for Rosh Hashanah 2011
Wow! It’s been a busy summer. Now that the kids are off to school, it’s time to get focused on preparing for Rosh Hashanah 2011. Here’s what I doing now to get ready for Rosh Hashanah 2011.
– Realizing that Rosh Hashanah is a 3 Day Yom Tov! Do get yourself a free copy of this special report, Cracking the code to a 3 day Yom Tov
– Decluttering! Decluttering and more decluttering. It seems there is always more to declutter and declutter so just keep doing it. Set up relationships with consignment shops or donation centers so you can just keep on bringing items.
– Preparing my yard for Sukkos. We have a lot of mosquitos to deal with so I’ve been weeding, trimming back, raking leaves, and doing everything I can do to get the yard prepared for Sukkos.
– Looking for good prices on Meat and foods that I’ll need for our favorite Rosh Hashanah recipes and stocking up. It’s a good thing I waited until now to shop for meat since we had practically a week of no electricity! I felt for all of the women more organized than I who purchased lots of meat only to have it spoil 🙁
– Taking inventory of my own Yom Tov clothing as well as all of the members of my family.
What are you doing to get ready for Rosh Hashanah? I’ll post a few updates on this topic of What I’m doing NOW to get ready for Rosh Hashanah. Stay tuned!